Should I break up with him?

okay so me and my boyfriend been going out for 5 months we've been with each other for like everyday of our relationship we are madlyin love but this fool still thinks about his ex and I know it Because he used to Skype with her id let him Because he gave me no reason not to trust him when he was talking to her then he took advantag eof my trust and started blowing kisses at her and then he told me he started flirting with her to get somesh*t outta her and then he said she tol him she loved him and he said it back and sh*t I was like wtff and sh*t but that was 2 months ago and he hasn't talked to her since Because I told him its either you stop talking to her and respect why I don't want you too is Because you abused my trust I gave him to talk to his ex I found it resonable but he didn't so I was like its either me or her or get the f*** outta my face and sh*t the chose me and said he wouldn't talk to her and he hasn't since and he got locked up about 3 days ago and when we were talking on the phone his dad asked who he was taling to and he roosa and that's his ex he did it twice on the phone then he said awwwhhh 20 which is 10/20/09 was his & his ex's date yu know and I was like wtf but let it roll by so I'm guessing he talked to his ex the night before I don't know maybe I'm just assuming and sh*t but it got me thinking so I wanted to break up with him so I told him and he had to turn himself in tht day so when I told him he was on his way of getting locked up and when I told him he was like I love you and will you wait for me and all this sh*t and then later he called me and he was like what had you trippen and I didn't tell him so I said nothing Because he didn't have a lot of time to talk so I didn't want to start an argument that wouldn't be able to be finished you know and left hanging with unanswered question or watever and the 2 days before he got locked up we got in a fight he told me he hated me and that he should of stayed with his ex Because all she did was keep him outta trouble and sh*t and that his dad was right that he shouldn't loose someone good for someone like me or some sh*t like that andso I tod him okay then were broken up I'm leaving it was like 2am and I was gunna walk home but he wouldn't let me and he hit me that night I took 2 blows to the head and 2 slaps to the face so I'm like wtff this fool but I really do love him and we don't have an abusive relationship were always happy with each other but he got me thinking so should I break up with him and look for someone new?
Should I break up with him?
Add Opinion