On our 6th year together and she still mentions leaving her ex for me! Does she want him back or not?

In the beginning of our relationship me and her went though a lot of ups and downs like any old relationship. The way we started off was really bad because she lied to me about being single and was cheating on her ex. I caught her lying 3 times and on the 3rd time I beat her ex up. That's when he called it quits on her and I been dating her everysince. We seemed happy to me. We even moved in together on the 3rd year of our relationship. Now, on our 6th year she wakes up having dreams and nightmares about this dude. She's starting to tell me about how she can't forgive herself for breaking his heart. To be frank; this complaint started about a year ago but its getting bad now. She mentions that dude so much that I honestly don't even get erect from her s*xual actions anymore because I know this guy still has a place in her heart that I haven't filled. Our s*x life has definitely went downhill everysince she started doing this so now she thinks I'm cheating on her all the time. I made up some bullsh*t excuse about why I'm not getting in the mood which worked for a little while. I want to really tell her why I'm not in the mood but she'll just stick to the fact that I lied the first time just to justify herself. She's extremely self-righteous when she's in the wrong. So instead of arguing with her just so she can stair at the ceiling and talk a bunch of bs. I'd rather ask ya'll. Does she want him back or not?
3
0