I know she's not interested and doesn't care, but at least help me get over this?

So basically, me and a female friend have drifted apart. It's been months since we've had a real conversation, and I don't see her as often as I used to. We used to be really flirty and happy to see each other, but now we don't even acknowledge each other.

However, I've tried repeatedly to re-kindle things. I've texted her, said hi to her, etc., and even though she reciprocated, she never initiated anything. Never said hi to me herself, never texted me first, never really cared if I was in the vicinity.

Now, making matters worse, is that she's started to talk to this other guy. Okay, ordinarily I'd say whatever. But today was the worst. Here's what happened: we were walking by each other in the hall. I looked up to see if she would say hey, but she didn't even look at me; instead, as she walked, she was looking past me. You know why? Because that guy was several feet behind me. She wanted to talk to him, so much so she didn't even notice I was there. I didn't realize it until I started talking to my other friends, but there she was, talking to him, speaking more words to him than she has to me in a long while.

It's easy to get over her when she's not around; what's tough is situations like this. I really suck at relationships, I guess, no matter what the kind. And I actually tried to get things back to the way they were. I'm too f***ing emotionally invested in this girl even though I told myself not to be.
2
0