Will my ex be back with me again?

Well,where to start now...

OK,so I've been with her in a long distance relationship for almost 3 years.We loved each other,cared for each other and it seemed like a perfect love.The start of the relationship was a bit rough,but we got out of the crisis because I eliminated the main source-a friend with bad influence on her.So she let her go and it was all perfect.Then the worst possible things happened.We Haven't seen each other for 5 months,and during that period her "friend" came back to apologize for using her and being a bad influence and she accepted it and they became friends once again.That really got on my nerves,so we started to fight even over stupid things.I guess I became too needy because I didn't see her in those 5 months,she cried a lot,not only because she couldn't be next to me,but the fights were taking their toll too.It would've all been good because I told her that once I go to her everything will be fine again and we won't fight.Then,a new guy came into her life...i guess you will all know of what am I talking about.He was there for her to make her smile again when we fought,he wiped her tears etc. etc.So she eventually trusted him more than she trusted me,and the last time we fought that guy told her that she needs to break up with me or she will never be happy,and she thought about that for about 5 days and she left me.It seemed like she changed in matter of days,and I mean a total change of personality.She didn't trust me,she started insulting me and she was just cruel to me as I was cruel to her once.But,she told me that she still loves me,not as much as she used to,but its still love.And when I told her that we will be back again for sure,she told me: "We might be together again,or not,i don't want to think about that now,i just don't want to cry anymore". She seemed very happy after our break up,even though she suffered that it ended that way.A week after our break up she got into a relationship with that "friend" who wiped her tears,or in other words,he was just a creep and I knew that he would want to get her away from me.So now its been 2 weeks since she's in that "rebound relationship" and I don't know if she will get back with me or not.As I said,she still loves me and from her words she doesn't think its definitely over between us.But the thing that goes on my nerves is how can she be so happy now without me?She said she thinks about me once per day,and that she's sad that a great relationship had to end.Im not sure what to think...and yeah,she said that the only thing she cares about is me not being hurt,she doesn't even want me to move to her city now,and her explanation of that is that she doesn't want to see me suffering when I meet her on the street with her new bf.Its so confusing...can anybody help me?

P.S I'm sorry for all grammatical mistakes I made,English is not my first speaking language.
Will my ex be back with me again?
1
1