I was slapped by my ex's new girlfriend in public for not apologizing to her, but I didn't do anything wrong.

Anonymous
So, my ex left me after 7 months of dating. Then he found a new girlfriend in 2 weeks. I was sad, of course, so I posted many sad quotes on my FB page (but I never tagged him or mentioned his name) Then both of them accused me for trying to break them up. They said that by writing those quotes, I was desperately trying to make his new girlfriend mad and leave him. Then they asked me to meet them, forcing me to apologize to the girl because my ex thinks that I've hurt his new girlfriend. Well, I refused to apologize because I didn't think I did anything wrong. I didn't want them to break up, I posted those quotes because I was sad that he left me. But I wasn't angry. and I actually hope them to be happy. But they insisted that I'm such a desperate girl who wants her ex back. So then my ex's new girlfriend slapped me hard in public (in a freaking mall) because I didn't want to apologize to her and my ex didn't do anything. So I cried and ran away. Then the next week they started to call me (more than 20 times a day), I picked up once and the girl scolded me to death. I didn't say anything and I never picked up their calls ever since. Finally I really couldn't stand it and change my numbers. So now they can't contact me anymore. But honestly I still cry a lot. I just don't understand why he turned into this kind of guy (he was really nice and sweet). I don't understand why I deserve this kind of treatment from them. Sometimes I just feel super angry towards them, but some times I miss him (the old him) so much that it really hurts me seeing him turning into this kind of person. I just don't know what to feel. What would you do?
+1 y
Thanks everyone for the advices! <3
5
12