Cheating on purpose?

So I met this girl who told me that she has cheated on all of her bfs and cheated on her current partner on purpose to make them go away. She wanted to cheat with me...Then she sorta asked how I felt about her and...well it wasn't good. I told her I liked her but didn't trust her, and she got really pissed. Was I too harsh? I think she was really emotionally invested in me, but I just don't feel as if I could trust her with my emotions. I would like to think she has potential, but is there any reason for me to try? Or just move on? Any girls know what she's thinking? I mean it doesn't sound normal to me at all.

114

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see how this should have any room for doubt, here, man. I mean she flatout admits that she purposely cheats on on her partners, all to get them to go away. Y'know, instead of something SANE, like say BREAKING UP WITH THEM. So no, there is no potential. No, you shouldn't trust her. no, there isn't any reason to try. No on all of those, because this pretty much guarantees that she's just going to do the same to you, and if you really think otherwise, you're deluding yourself. Just forget about her. Move on. Maybe even consider removing her from your life completely, because you're right, this is NOT normal.