Cheating on purpose?

So I met this girl who told me that she has cheated on all of her bfs and cheated on her current partner on purpose to make them go away. She wanted to cheat with me...Then she sorta asked how I felt about her and...well it wasn't good. I told her I liked her but didn't trust her, and she got really pissed. Was I too harsh? I think she was really emotionally invested in me, but I just don't feel as if I could trust her with my emotions. I would like to think she has potential, but is there any reason for me to try? Or just move on? Any girls know what she's thinking? I mean it doesn't sound normal to me at all.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see how this should have any room for doubt, here, man. I mean she flatout admits that she purposely cheats on on her partners, all to get them to go away. Y'know, instead of something SANE, like say BREAKING UP WITH THEM. So no, there is no potential. No, you shouldn't trust her. no, there isn't any reason to try. No on all of those, because this pretty much guarantees that she's just going to do the same to you, and if you really think otherwise, you're deluding yourself. Just forget about her. Move on. Maybe even consider removing her from your life completely, because you're right, this is NOT normal.

5|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Do you really have to ask? - She already said she cheats on her boyfriends to make them go away. As if there is no other way to go about it.

She might just like to have sex with multiple men and have no self control- You don't want to invest in her emotionally, move on. Don't waste your time or hers.

She's mad because that wasn't the answer she expected. - Does she really think a guy would fall head over heels for her after telling them that?

You could be next. xD

3|1
    0|0
    • Its weird cause I like to look for the good in people but...some people are just evil

• What? Do you even doubt it? She's a manipulator!

There's certainly a great potential for you to get hurt!

You better erase her number and never see her again

3|2
    0|0
    • I did what's worse is I work with her...god she's an awful person

• Isn't all cheating done on purpose? She's obviously a coward and picks the sh*ttest way of breaking up with someone. She got pissed because you told her the truth and didn't just fall at her feet. At the end of the day if you don't trust her then it really doesn't matter what she thinks.

3|1
    0|0
  • You weren't harsh at all. Telling someone you are a cheater and then expecting them to trust you is like telling someone you have and std and then expecting them to not wear a condom... smh. Some people are ridiculous.

I say move on, it doesn't sound normal to me at all either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, she was pissed that you didn't trust her, she should be glad you even liked her after what she admitted to. she obviously has really low self esteem, and she should, if this is what she does to people. If you are a smart man, which I feel like you may be, but who knows, you will just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is ZERO potential with this girl. She is --obviously-- untrustworthy and WILL cheat on you. Just drop her and move on

3|1
    0|0
  • I think you should lose her, I mean, its kinda slutty, especially if she's sleeping with them.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think the fact that you're this aware that she's cheated in the past and could possibly cheat on you is weird. If I was that girl, I wouldn't go around blurting that to anyone with ears...not really something to be proud of. I can almost understand if she was THAT unhappy in her past relationships and blah, blah, blah. I've been there. I've done that. But to let a new guy THAT aware of it? Weird to me. And she has no right to get pissed if she has told you all of this and you say you can't trust her. NO sh*t you can't trust her. She doesn't really deserve trust. Seems to me like she enjoys sex, attention and affection. Might be too wrapped up in herself to really want/need a relationship. I'd avoid it if you haven't already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude...she just wants to f***. And you say no? Missed a chance there buddy. If a girl is cheating, she is wild in bed. trust me.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks!

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• Drop her and move on. She can't get enough of the thrill of cheating on people by the sounds of it or can't get enough sex.

People like that aren't worth it.

4|1
    0|0
  • You should be ashamed of yourself wasting time to actually write this question.

Forget about her. Move on.

End of story.

0|1
    0|0
  • potential? this girl has no potential to change... you are lying to yourself if you think she won't do the same to you. follow your gut and keep moving!

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes