Really bad breakup situation? What do I do?

I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago. His response was to delete everything we had, pictures, etc. and went forward with plans we already made. He avoids me at all costs and never spoke to me again. Since I did it over the phone, I asked to speak to him in person, I made a mistake and I owe him that respect. He ignored me. So for the past two months, I've been trying everything in my power to get him back, even though it wasn't easy being in a long distance relationship with someone. A couple of his friends deleted me from Facebook, so I panicked. I thought some other girl has a crush on him, and I still do, but I'm unsure of his feelings for her, it was work for him to understand that I liked him (he's a nerd) anyway, I've been sending him messages pouring my heart out to him, telling him how sorry I was and that I miss him etc. all of which he ignores. The last message I sent, he blocked me from Facebook. Ironically, his best friend, who unfriended me after we broke up and hung out with him, re added me again and he and his girlfriend treat me as if nothing is wrong. Not my ex, he doesn't want anything to do with me. I told his dad happy birthday just to be nice and he was nice to me. Am I being stalker ish? What's going on?
Really bad breakup situation? What do I do?
Add Opinion