Why does my ex act so cold? He does not want to see me or speak to me on the phone? Only responds to texts sometimes

We were together for 3 years off and on. We have a 11 month old daughter together. Our differences were, I was too affectionate and he was not affectionate enough! I have low self esteem and always thought he was out doing wrong. He never gave me a reason to believe that but me having low self esteem and been cheated on in past relationships I thought I was going to experience it again. BIG MISTAKE! I used to stress him out with my assumptions and I used to pick ill fights with him if I felt like I was left out. ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE! I'm an over thinker and it cost my relationship. He broke up with me two weeks ago and does not want to talk to me about anything and will not agree to meet up! I'm very hurt! I want him back but he does not want to hear anything I say. He has told me he will block or even cut my phone off if I keep texting him. Yes I've been texting him like a maniac asking to come back and doing everything I shouldn't be doing. But I love him and don't want him to move on. I want him to come back so bad. I'm going to therapy so I can balance my self out with all the depression and stress I've been experiencing due to some issues I've been dealing with. That was a key factor for the break up. He was tired of dealing with a person that was always so depressed and want to pick arguments for no reason. I have apologized for it and like I said I'm going to therapy. Have I lost him completely? :*( I have finally gave up the texting and am willing to give him his space but I'm scared that now he's free and he will find someone new and I'm history! what should I do? I'm very heart broken I love him very much and want to grow old with him. I do not want to raise your child separately!
1
3