Is it okay to move on from an ex boyfriend so quickly? I need help

Okay.. I dated this guy for 7 months. He broke up with me 2 weeks ago on a Monday. He went on vacation to Maryland. Before he left he told me he was happy. But after he came back from vacation. He didn't contact me. He broke up with my over text and two days before that he had another chick in his car.. and to be completely honest he never goes out and he doesn't have any friends. To add in he was holding her hand.. Anyways I moved on because he wasn't worth my time. But when we were still together, my friend that I have known since I was in diapers started to talk to me. My feelings has fled back to him because I have always liked him. He's been waiting to come back to me for 12 years and he didn't want anyone else. Yeah I know he had a girlfriend here and there but he wasn't happy. Yeah I loved my ex but not the love that I expected. Now my best guy friend made me love him all over again. Everything about him I love. I know that he won't hurt me. But my other guy friend (we will call him Z) who loves me but I can't love him back because I don't have the same types of feelings for him. Z keeps telling me that the guy I love since I was in diapers was going to hurt me. I rejected Z three times. I told him before I was in a relationship with my ex of 7 months. One during it. and The other time a day after my ex broke up with me that I wasn't going to date him. I have a feeling its jealousy, the fact that I moved on so fast and he automatically thinks I'm going to go for him. Also Z is saying that every guy that I date was going to f*** me over and that he won't do that. He is just trying to make himself look better.. Am I moving on too fast? Is he just jealous?
1
1