Should I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a month now and homecoming is a few weeks away. On the first day we started dating he started saying I love you. It bothers me but I'm not one to speak up. I like other guys a lot more than I do my own boyfriend.. as if that didn't sound bad enough. One of my guy friends gave me a massage when my boyfriend want around and I am starting to hang out with guys a lot more. I don't want to keep leading my boyfriend on and say I love you especially if I don't mean it. He wants a serious relationship and I thought I did too until I was in one. I feel like this relationship is being forced upon me and I just don't know what to do. I will hurt him either way... If I keep hanging out with guys behind his back or if I break up with him. I am not happy and he can't see that. He already wants me to meet his parents. I have no idea what to do. I like being single but I like having a boyfriend too. What would be the best time to break up? Should I try to wait it out? Should I break up with him before or after homecoming?
Should I break up with my boyfriend?
Add Opinion