What went wrong and will he ever regret it... I certainly do :(

Ok so let me say this first, to all the people who are going to say get over it or anything rude. I very much realize my relationship is over. Unfortunately I still love this man very much and really want him back. So if anyone could give me some insight I would really appreciate it.So all of a sudden my boyfriend completely stopped talking to me. I mean no calls text nothing. For a week I begged and pleaded, at one point I even cried not even to guilt him, but I had found out my grandfather suffered a blood clot and went to the ER. This man and I were talking marriage! I love him more than I can say. I never cheated, I never raised my voice, I listened to the very best of my ability. I love his kids and his mom, and they seemed to really like me to. I've turned into an emotional wreck and he doesn't seem to care. He told me everyday I was his everything, he acted like I hung the moon. Then he started pulling away, so I tried to be a shoulder to lean on and a friendly ear. Things got a little better. Then he pulled away again and went out of town for work. He wouldn't talk to me at all the either, hurt and devastated I have man my number, I was so wracked with guilt I couldn't even look at my phone. My boyfriend came back and we spent the weekend together everything was great he apologized for being in a funk. Then I went home. After that he called me once for two minutes and said he loved me. The next day I told him I was almost done with my paper work for being accepted to the police academy... He replied with a text saying " I thought you were going to tell me you're pregnant" it's been a month. Like I said I know it's over, but never even gave me a reason. Did I mess up? Am I a bad person for giving that man my number? Or is it him? I mean I want nothing but his happiness, but I am selfish and want him to regret hurting me... Any advice?
+1 y
Ignore this I have no idea how to delete and I am going to rewrite this.
1
1