Panama City Florida For Spring Break, or other places?? Have you been, what have you heard?

Me and some friends are considering going to Panama City, for spring break what hotels do you recommend I heard the Holiday Inn and the Panama Shores are the main places to be(We want to be in the thick of things we are party animals)? However I'm just wondering, when is it mostly packed with spring breakers we are planning on leaving Feb 25th is that to late? Is it worth the trip I heard a lot of good hype! Were to party also their. Also what other places would you recommend for spring break ?

• Panama City Beach Florida
  • South Beach Miami
  • Cancun, Mexico
    Vote C
  • Los Cabos, Mexico
    Vote D
  • Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    Vote E

41

Most Helpful Girl

• main either of those would be really nice, I would die for a vacation!

What Girls Said 3

• Spring break usually starts around March. They have buckled down on drinking. Can barely see the beach driving down the strip now bc of all the condos they have put up over the years. Panama City is my hometown. Lived there my whole life up until a few years ago. My family still lives there. I can't say it's great bc I lived there my whole life and I don't want to move back. Lol club la vela is ok but definitely not the largest club as they say it is. There is also coyote ugly. There is pier park which is a shopping place with cool restaurants. Spring break lasts for about 4 months or so. I hardly went on the beach except when I worked at club la vela or emerald falls which is a go cart place and they have an arcade and stuff. It might be cheaper to get a hotel in town. It's only like 15 mins to the beach from in town. I used to work at the Hilton garden inn. Its a nice place. Crazy ass traffic during spring break and the cops are on the lookout.

• PCB is gorgeous! Beautiful beaches and a lot going on, especially during spring break. However, Florida colleges don't let out until the second or third week in March, so I think you are going a little too early if you want to see the crowd. And because PCB is North Florida, it actually may be a little chilly around that time of year. I'd wait till March.

• Cancun, Mexico

What Guys Said 1