I've decided to move on and this happened..

hello ladies and gentlemen! I am new to this forum & I would appreciate if someone help me out with my situation. Thank you in advance! :)

My ex boyfriend( 23 years old) and I (21 years old) broke up exactly a month ago..we had this huge fight, I cried and he cried as well and the fight lasted for almost 2 hours. He dumped me the next day and ended up in bad terms.. Unfortunately, I pleaded, cried and begged for him to stay for 2 days & of course no response. I know it was such a big mistake for me to do that but I stopped. He deleted me off Facebook and he even moved out from my locker (we go to the same college, shared the same locker). Of course, I was completely devastated. I cried everyday but I know that the right thing to do is cut all the communication and move on. week 3 of NC and I was slowly getting better. I've made new friends, went shopping, and all those things to take my mind off him.

However, just last week (Wednesday) after my class, I went to my locker to put some books and 2 minutes later, someone called my name. I looked over and it was him..he gave me a smile. I was shocked and speechless and the only thing that was going through my head was, "what the heck is he doing here?".. remember how he moved out from my locker? YEP, he moved in right beside me. above all the lockers that are available and more convenient for his program he chose right beside mines. & since the break up, I honestly had no clue he moved there since I guess we have different schedules. So, he was right beside me and I said "hi , what's up!." he was just looking down, holding his bag..he tried opening his locker but couldn't even open it. He wouldn't looked at me in the eyes but I noticed that he was looking at me through the corner of his eyes. He finally said, "nice seeing you." still avoiding eye contact with me. and of course, I was nervous but I had to act normal! so I let out this nervous chuckle (I know, stupid me.) and I said "nice seeing you too." I was looking at him because I thought he was gonna say something else but he was just standing there, completely frozen. So I figured that he felt awkward around me and yes, I felt awkward too. I've decided to take my jacket and said, "see ya later! :)" and left & he was still looking down and didn't even say bye back.

and the next day, I bumped into him again! he looked at me and when I looked at him..he looked down so I looked away and my friend told me that he looked back. I just don't understand. He fully ignored me after the break up. He said he's done with me and doesn't want to see me. Why did he move right beside my locker? I mean, he knows I go there a lot since its around my classes. doesn't that beat the purpose of moving out from my locker? & the way he acted..why did he approached me and avoided eye contact with me? he didn't even know what to say. I mean, if I was in his position and if I really don't want to see my ex anymore, I would do everything not to see him ! am I right? ;/
2
2