Should I send my ex a birthday card?

He broke up with me December last year, after he did he said he wanted it to just be a break then we broke up for good, I moved on and found someone else, my ex was texting me to try and get me back (he didn't know about the other guy) saying he missed me as his girlfriend but I said no and then I broke up with the other guy. I know it seems silly but I still have some kind of feelings for my ex although I Haven't seen him since, Because we live some miles apart. Its been about 2 weeks since Iast heard from him. I was wondering to break the ice and talk to him again maybe sending him a card would be nice? Its in like a month, just wishing him a happy birthday, or maybe just an email or something. I still want to know him and be in his life again so I was wondering what you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no, just move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think sending him a card is a bad idea if your just friends but as far as getting back with him don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well this is the thing I do t know if we are because we talk very rarely and when it is it's about the relationship. Maybe just an email would be better? I want him to know I still think about him is all

• Sure, why not? I don't see the harm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother, just move on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes