Do you think my ex was jealous?

I broke up with my ex-bofyriend like six months ago, and we dated for about seven months. We have some mutual friends, but I hadn't seen him since the break up. He is the one who initiated the break up, and I sent him a few messages afterward telling him that I missed him and stuff, but he never responded. I went to a bar this weekend and ran into him. He looked really surprised to see me, but we both just said a quick hi and then he ignored me while he paid for his beer, and then he went outside. The bar was kind of crowded and there was no place to sit. I think these guys were trying to flirt with me or something, and they said that I could sit with them. I was tired, so I decided to just sit with them, while my girlfriends stood nearby. I wasn't thinking about my ex until he came back inside. Then I told one of the guys that my ex was over there, and he looked over and asked if it was the one that was looking over at us, and it was. My friends and I left pretty soon after that, so nothing else happened with my ex. But, do you think that means he was jealous?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I can't really tell. He just stared at you.

It must be that he's jealous or he just noticed that you have a new guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hard to tell.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes