I beat her... Or so she says

So me and my ex have been broken up for about two months now. She was cheating, we were long distance, it was just all bad. We have/had a bunch of mutual friends who I was pretty close with that live where she does and right after we broke up they almost all stopped talking to me. I thought this was odd mostly because I was closer with many of them than she was. So after going to visit to see all my old pals, collect all of my stuff she had, and figure out what is going on, I find out the reason they stopped talking to me is because I was horrible boyfriend who beat her and that's why she broke up with me... That's right, I was nice and didn't tell anyone that she was cheating on me so I broke up with her but she went and told everyone that I was abusive.

So aside from being completely f***ing insane, why would someone make up sh*t like that? Of course I tried to call her after I found this out, but to no avail. However, on the brightish side there are now a bunch of people who won't talk to her once I cleared the air and showed some of our chats. I just don't get how a grown ass women could do that to someone she "loved".

And just to say this, despite it should not need saying. I never hit her, verbally abused her, or even cursed in her presence (yeah, I went old school gentleman on her)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Props to you for your class. You don't see that much anymore.

Why would she say/do that?

1) She's dishonest.

2) She's manipulative

3) She's trying to discredit you. She doesn't want anyone to know she cheated and so she's now trying to make sure no one will believe anything you say by making you out to be a wifebeating douche bag.

4) She's one of those people that care more for appearance than substance (obviously).

Don't know either you or her, but that seems to be the gist of what's going on.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds like a malicious bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just not girls, Men make things up to . But she was wrong trying to ruin you like that . Some people just don't think. At least you had the opportunity to figure it out .

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• She just wants to look like the victim. Like you did all the wrong, and she didn't. When in reality she did. Good that you voiced yourself of those things. I would still told them that she was cheating and that's why I innitiated the break up. But hey, your already winning cause you never have to see that *itch again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whoa! That's a crazy chick. That's like one of the worst lies you can tell on someone. To lie like that means that she's probably a sociopath. But don't sweat it. Get a better girl. Karma will sort her out. What goes around comes around. That's so messed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • act like she never was your girlfriend and move on.

Believe me it is that easy.

I have been there once.

0|1
    0|0
  • girls, you can't trust him I tell ya

0|1
    2|0

Recommended myTakes