I want to break-up but he has no where else to go......what should I do?

we have been dating for almost a year now. i have fallen out of love with him and i tried to recently break up with him. he begged me to take him. he said he would change but i really don't see a difference. i want to move forward with my life. i feel that he is dragging me down. he doesn't work and i just co-signed on a car with him. i prob shouldn't have but i thought it would help him for getting a job and helping with bills. i can't take it anymore. i'm tired and drained emotionally.

Update: I have dumped him and as far as the car I'm driving it. Its a nice car and I will sell it soon. Thank you everyone!

018

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop him. I know it is hard, I had to do it with my ex wife. When someone mooches, takes and takes and takes, that's just who they are most likely! If you co-signed the car your name should be on the title, sell it. Its hard asking someone to move out, trust me I know. I had to have her move back home states away. But you have to just admit to yourself the truth and stop twisting your thoughts. I noticed you said that he said he would change. If he changed, he wouldn't be the person you fell in love with anymore. And nobody can permanently change either, just for a short period of time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE