Is it apparent now Americans that Obama has no idea what he's doing?

Sure back in 2010 some key Democrats said that Obama has no idea what he's doing and he was in over his head then. But now in 2013 after he was stupidly re-elected, Washington is in a complete state of awfulness. Political gambling is plain and simple the forefront of what is wrong with America now.

Obama proposed the sequester in order to raise the debt ceiling back in 2011 and is now blaming the Republicans for everything since the sequester is going through. The President cannot think that the $85 billion in spending cuts is a victory for America by any means. We are now going to lose teachers, police, EMS and fire over this. Instead of bringing Democrats and Republicans together, he is pointing a finger and placing blame on Republicans for the current state of America.

I care way too much about this country to watch it just fail off. I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for Romney either but we need someone to step in and fix this country. We have a President who clearly has no idea what he's doing or how to fix the mess that we are in except spending, blaming, and raising the debt ceiling. We are screwed! How and why did he get back in people?
Time for Happy Hour and drinking! Thanks everyone for your responses.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants us to fail man. He's had ample opportunities to pass budgets (hasn't since he's been in office) and had ample opportunities to approve programs that create jobs in America so we aren't outsourcing on everything. He's raised taxes for everyone so we spend less and that doesn't stimulate the economy at all. He doesn't listen to elected officials with whom he is supposed to cooperate with on about laws (look at all his executive orders). He comes from an upbringing of being anti-West and his father hated America. I think that he too hates this country and he wants us to fail so we can rebuild into the United Socialist Republic of America.