Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

I'll keep this short.

- we used to make out for like 5 minutes straight, now she barely makes out at all

- she deleted stuff off of her phone when I was with her, and I moved myself so I could see better, and she moved so I couldn't see.

- We used to act sexual all the time, and now she barely wants to be sexual.

- Just today she is hanging out with three guys, with nobody else.

- She's been acting different around me.

- She always talks about other guys (famous or not) in front of me.

She is supposedly a "good girl" but after doing research, I learned that even good girls will sometimes cheat. She doesn't smoke or drink. We also live in two different towns, about 30 min away from each other, so we see each other 2 times a week, 3 times if we are lucky.
Also a while back (maybe a week or two) she asked me if we would be friends if we broke up. I said yes, unless something really bad happens. So, she might be trying to hide it the best she can.
It's been a couple days, but if I'm going to catch her cheating, here's my chance. She just got her ipod back and every app she uses I know her password for. So, if she really is, I can catch her.

11