Did I ruin another chance with my ex? Advice please..

Me and my ex started talking last month. Things were going really good, but then he became distant. We didn't talk for about almost 3 weeks. Well last night I talked to him and asked him why he's been so distant. He said that the last time I said something that really turned him off.

He was driving me to his house for the night because I was drunk and couldn't drive. I kept mentioning that I needed to go home and something about my brother. I don't know He felt like I was a grown women and shouldn't have to worry about what my brother thinks. Which is true but I only told him that because we had s-x the night before and my feelings were everywhere. I wanted to but I wasn't sure if I should have went with him.

Then he told one of my friends last night when she asked him about me that I don't make enough contact with him and I hold back alot. He said he needs someone that knows what she wants and I guess goes after it? I never make the initiative. The only reason I've been holding back is because I didn't exactly know how he felt. I didn't call him and text him often because I didn't want to push him away because we weren't together..I felt like I was bothering him.

I went to his house last night and we talked a bit. When I left this morning he hugged me and told me to hit him up.

What do I do? I know I want him. I really care about him and I don't know what I'd do if I lost him again. I don't know if it's to late or I ruined my chances when I turned him off?

Do I make effort and show him that I do care and I know what I want? I'd do anything right about now because I'm afraid of losing him for good :/

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Here is what we know:

- If you continue to do what you have been doing, you have no shot whatsoever.

- If you pursue him, it may not work, but you have a chance.

He says he wants someone that know what she wants and does not hold back. Well then talk to him, pursue him, and see what happens. Otherwise you are going to regret what you did not do.

I wish you well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Part of knowing what you want is allowing yourself to not make hasty decisions and to take the time to decide if something is really right. You taking your time does not mean you don't know what you want, it means you're getting your toes wet to check out the water before jumping in head first. That's smart. If he can't give you a bit of time to figure stuff out, he's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes