How do I not feel ashamed when I make moves on a girl?

I always feel embarrassed or awkward when I make the decision to talk about sex or start flirting/teasing...how do I stop that?

I always think girls would be offended or think I'm a creep. Is this actually true?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, just think this before you go and talk to them "Balls To The Wall Baby" ...It's worked wonders my friend...like it 1)puts you in a confident mindset which when you talk to women, be cocky and funny but not a complete jerk (def. is the magic ticket) 2) it loosens you up so you can really believe "Hey, I've got nothing to loose so Balls to the Wall Baby"...3)It's funny so you are in a good mood which basically is why it is the secrete to many successful nights I've had at parties with the ladies