Did I ruin his trust? Did I make a Mistake?

So my boyfriend ex has a PFA (Protection From Abuse) out on him he went to court yesterday, and tried to put a PFA out on her also and got denied even though she is lying and doing this cause he didn't want to be with her any more. And she did a lol of crazy sh*t to him not to mention her dads a judge that works at the court house so it not like his judge buddies are going to side with my boyfriend. But anyways on our way back home he was flipping out cause his PFA got denied on the spot and now he has to go back Friday. And again in a couple for the charges and I'm mad that she is doing this to him. so I called her and told her that I thought she was a piece of sh*t. My boyfriend got so mad at me cause now she might mention on the next hearing but I told him sorry and the pfa is not on me so I thought it would have been better if I did that then just punched her in her face like he wanted me too. I did it for him but at the same time I wasn't thinking cause I was so mad. He said I reminded him of her for a second and it was this whole big thing, Now I feel so bad and he has been stressed out and distant I know its because of all the bs he is going through. But do you think its because of what I did too?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I realize you did this because you care about him. But with stuff like court cases and PFA charges its best to have the court and the people involved settle it. I'm not going to lie, this could hurt him in court if she brings it up, so I think its best that you try and stay out of it, and apologize for what you did, even though she might be lying, and she might be a terrible person, is it worth helping your boyfriend get in trouble?

• yea I knew it I feel so bad I mean I said sorry to him...and he is like I'm just going to let it go and I still feel so guilty about I should have never got involved. I feel so bad I and I don't know how to make it up to him because if it doesn't go his way. I don't want him to blame me for it. Although he is already effed cause there are taking his side. all I want to do is be there and protect him and I do that I feel dumb. But I don't know how to make it better.

• The best thing you can do, is make sure he knows you are sorry, and that you are with him no matter what happens.

• yea well I'm trying but he is so stressed out I don't even know if he see's it but I'm going to keep trying.