Did I ruin his trust? Did I make a Mistake?

So my boyfriend ex has a PFA (Protection From Abuse) out on him he went to court yesterday, and tried to put a PFA out on her also and got denied even though she is lying and doing this cause he didn't want to be with her any more. And she did a lol of crazy sh*t to him not to mention her dads a judge that works at the court house so it not like his judge buddies are going to side with my boyfriend. But anyways on our way back home he was flipping out cause his PFA got denied on the spot and now he has to go back Friday. And again in a couple for the charges and I'm mad that she is doing this to him. so I called her and told her that I thought she was a piece of sh*t. My boyfriend got so mad at me cause now she might mention on the next hearing but I told him sorry and the pfa is not on me so I thought it would have been better if I did that then just punched her in her face like he wanted me too. I did it for him but at the same time I wasn't thinking cause I was so mad. He said I reminded him of her for a second and it was this whole big thing, Now I feel so bad and he has been stressed out and distant I know its because of all the bs he is going through. But do you think its because of what I did too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I realize you did this because you care about him. But with stuff like court cases and PFA charges its best to have the court and the people involved settle it. I'm not going to lie, this could hurt him in court if she brings it up, so I think its best that you try and stay out of it, and apologize for what you did, even though she might be lying, and she might be a terrible person, is it worth helping your boyfriend get in trouble?

1|1
    0|0
    • yea I knew it I feel so bad I mean I said sorry to him...and he is like I'm just going to let it go and I still feel so guilty about I should have never got involved. I feel so bad I and I don't know how to make it up to him because if it doesn't go his way. I don't want him to blame me for it. Although he is already effed cause there are taking his side. all I want to do is be there and protect him and I do that I feel dumb. But I don't know how to make it better.

• The best thing you can do, is make sure he knows you are sorry, and that you are with him no matter what happens.

• yea well I'm trying but he is so stressed out I don't even know if he see's it but I'm going to keep trying.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Uh, yeah. What you did was pretty stupid. Sorry to be so blunt, but seriously, did you really think that something like that won't splash back on him? Did you really think that you doing something FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND, would not somehow come back and bite him? You really think a vindictive bitch like that wouldn't use that against him? I get that you're mad, and I even get why, but you can't do that. It's best you just hang by and give moral support. Just don't get involved in this fight. It won't end well.

So yeah, I think you screwed up, and yeah, I think you might have damaged his trust. Think carefully about what you do next.

1|2
    0|0
    • its OK to be blunt but yea I feel so dumb and bad I don't know how to make it up to him and his car just broke down and now that's some added stress on him I told him I would help him pay for parts and he could use my car for work..but I can tell he is still upset. I feel like I'm trying to make it better but I cant. But at the time I'm sticking by his side through all this ex girlfriend bs and this is the last thing I want to deal with right now.

• Show All
    • well I'm not making the apology to the ex she is taking him to court for him punching and choking her when that didn't happen she is just mad that he doesn't want to be with her anymore...that would make it worse I think..

• Yeah, I read that part. Anyway I hope things turn out.

• You made a mistake but you didn't ruin his trust.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• doesn't a PFA mean protection from him? so he can't contact her? why does he wanna contact her?

0|0
    0|0
    • he doesn't want to contact he just got mad that I did cause I guess it thought it looked bad upon him.

Recommended myTakes