Guys, how do you feel about girls making the first move?

I think guys are kinda intimidated by me. So I'm just wondering how you would feel if a girl you didn't know approached you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love the attention that I'm getting especially if I like her.

There's nothing wrong or weird about girls making the first move.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Full Bag of true respect. but besides this. Who said that ONLY and ALWAYS a guys should ask a girl out? Why in countries like Australia, Russia etc.. it's normal for girls to ask guys out. But it is almost forbidden thing to do it here in the US, That's some BS. I mean a girl has an absolute right to choose a guy that SHE likes. Why should a girl wait years for guys to ask them out. It's a wast of time, and a lot of tears for absolutely no reason.

0|2
    0|0
  • I encourage it and I would find it most admirable. It shows a woman doesn't mind going after what she wants and she doesn't necessarily need to stand by and hope and wait for it to come to her when it's quite possible it might not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls are gonna start having to in the future. More and more guys are becoming reluctant because of the flighty attitude of girls nowadays. More guys are becoming knowledgeable of how many guys a girls has access to at any given time.

Guys are meeting girls just to see a Facebook friend list full of guys are a phone loaded with multiple guys' numbers who we all know are interested in the girl.

Faithful guys like me need to see that the girl is truly interested in the guy and not just going to go off with another guy later on. I've met girls who have literally met up with me and gone straight to another guy pre-planned who was clearly interested in her. It's a disgrace.

If guys like me are going to truly show how devoted we are, we need to see initiative.

0|1
    0|0
    • Another New Yorker speakin' truth :)

• Yeah I know some girls like that. It's terrible to feel like you need to have the attention from every guy. Thanks it helped!

• I encourage it. How I feel about it depends on my mood at the time, what she looks like, and how she approaches me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Bout f***in' time!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It usually works. Not sure if it works in the long run but so far, I've only been rejected a handful of times. Sometimes something as simple as walking over and saying hi can get somewhere.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes