Do I have a chance with him?

Long story short...

I miss my boyfriend. We dated last year. I broke up with him when he left for college, but now I'm at the same university as him. We have great chemistry. Sexual and intellectual. We were known as the "horniest couple" in high school. So a year after I broke up with him, I've realized he's the one. I can't get my mind off of him. I see him a lot on the weekends at parties and it's made me realize I messed up. He has a new girlfriend, but she's younger and I don't think it's serious.

So my question is, can I seduce him into getting back with me? I know one night of great drunk sex won't get us back together, but I know it can bring back great memories. Is this totally stupid or could it work?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It may work. Take the risk.