Hanging out with ex-girlfriend next weekend that I haven't seen in 2 years. Advice?

I'm a freshman in college and my ex-gf from 11th grade that I dated for a couple weeks that moved away is moving back. I didn't even honestly know her very well, so how should I approach hanging out with her? She is going to be at her friend's house, who lives next door to me. I was thinking of bringing her to my house and hanging out maybe? I don't know if she drinks if I should offer her a blue moon or something. Also I feel like I should play guitar/sing for her. What else?

11