Still want him to want me after a year

Hiya, my ex broke up with me in summer last year, our relationship wasn't serious and I know we don't have a future together, we differ too much. We haven't seen each other often, maybe once every two months that we bump into each other, like yesterday. I went to a pub with my friend and he was there too, when I came out of the ladies room, he stood there and he talked about my school. Then I ran into a glass door (yes, I had a couple of drinks), he laughed and I laughed, he put his hand on my head to see if there was a bump (now there is). We came down and a guy that was eyeing me told me I smelled good, then my ex said: "she always smells good". Then I played around with his scarf and his hat (which I wouldn't do sober).

So anyways, he lives by himself now, my friend told me and he told me we should come over.

I don't really know what my question is actually. Feels like I still want him to want me, not to be in a relationship because that was drama, but it's like my ego can't get over it that he dumped me instead of the other way around... Any advice?

02