After moving he stops cuddles

SO we been together sense Sept. and its been a hectic month. at the beginning of this month he had to move out of his place and live with his relative. (who I've never met). During all this at the beginning of the month I saw him almost everyday in our neighborhood at our friends homes and such. We agreed that we could move in together right before he moved. This week, I only saw him once for 2 hours and that's it. Also, some time yesterday he moved all his stuff into his new house and I didn't ind out about it till 10pm that night! and if I didn't text him he would probably never have text me at all.

basically I feel like I was a booty call and over this week something has changed. he's normally a very cuddly guy and this time after sex he just went to sleep. usually we spoon all night...he did put his arm around me for less than a minute and then rolled the opposite direction so we were back to back and not touching. usually if his arm falls across me he pulls me closer...

maybe he's lost interest in me?

11