I've been cheating on my girlfriend for the whole year. Is she in denial or is she just that naive?

I've been cheating on my girlfriend for the whole year I've been at college. She has been coming over about once a month and have seen panties, etc. And just believes when I say it's got nothing to do with me. Does she know and doesn't care or is she just naive?

Updates:
I tried to tell her about taking a break while I go to school, but she is very cling and emotional

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, well in that case she should know that something is brewing when her Boyfriend tries to break up with her whe he goes to live on campus at college. That should have let her know something right there. You might need to just break-up with her. It seems like you can pretty much take her or leave her without really being stressed either way. Better just to rip off the band aid than have her findout that you spent 4 years cheating on her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Lol you're judging your girlfriend for trusting you. She's not the one with a problem

1|0
    0|1
    • if she doesn't confront me then there must be something wrong with her

• If you don't see the flaw in your logic then there must be something wrong with you

0|0
    0|2
  • Two reason : she trusts you , or she has been cheating too

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Smh, women aren't stupid. But they will act as if they are in order to preserve the idea if something in their own head...then they will blame you for holding them hostage in a realtionship that isn't working, when in reality stuff has been happening in front of their face and they've gone to ridiculous lengths to ignore it. It's messed up that you are cheating on your girlfriend, that makes you basically a liar and if you are comfortable with that then where does it acutally stop. What won't you do. I'd have just told her we needed to be on a "break" during school. She'd probably have still waited for you, I would have just told her up front that I wanted to be free to do whatever up at school. She'd acutally have to respect your honesty and she's probably continue to have feelings for you. This girl seems a little bit deluded, so it's highly possible that you could swing having her as your main girlfriend during the the summer, spring, and winter breaks. While still keeping in contact with at school and casually talking to other girls. But tell her and let her make her own decision. You'd be surprised how cool some girls are about this stuff and you'd have somewhat of a clear conscience.

0|0
    0|0
  • break up with her or be honest. whether she is in denial or naive it doesn't make what you're doing OK. You're taking advantage of her either way. if you truly care about her you should just set her free OR tell her what's going (that you are cheating on her) and if she is OK with it then at least you were 100% honest and won't be in the wrong in any way

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably as issues and feel she should still hold on to you. I don't think you deserve it though.

0|0
    0|1
  • There's no way for us to tell. Some girls are naive - other girls would happily cheat on you, and just not care if you're doing the same.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes