I've been cheating on my girlfriend for the whole year. Is she in denial or is she just that naive?

I've been cheating on my girlfriend for the whole year I've been at college. She has been coming over about once a month and have seen panties, etc. And just believes when I say it's got nothing to do with me. Does she know and doesn't care or is she just naive?

I tried to tell her about taking a break while I go to school, but she is very cling and emotional

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, well in that case she should know that something is brewing when her Boyfriend tries to break up with her whe he goes to live on campus at college. That should have let her know something right there. You might need to just break-up with her. It seems like you can pretty much take her or leave her without really being stressed either way. Better just to rip off the band aid than have her findout that you spent 4 years cheating on her.