Me and my ex broke up a month ago, it feels as if we never broke up.

Long story short exactly one month ago me and my ex broke up, we had absolutely no contact with each other at all. Well I've been going through some rough stuff and he contacted me asking to spend some time together to make me feel better, so he came over Saturday, and it felt as if we never broke up. It felt like we were still together and very much in love. What does this mean? We want to get back together but take things slow, is it a good sign that it feels like we didn't break up in the first place? Help!

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like you two really love each other.. The fact that he is still concerned is a plus, sounds to me like you two should have never broke up .. GET BACK TOGETHER lol

• Thank you SO much! I was dating someone else, and he told me breaking up with me was a mistake and that he regretted it and thought about it everyday.

• I think you two belong together.. That's very adorable .. Good Luck

• Thank you very much! :)