I'm gonna break-up with my girlfriend but when?

I've decided it's over and I will not change my mind. But I still don't want to hurt her even more. Tomorrow will be our 3 month dating check point. Friday is her birthday. what should I do? Break up with her today? or on Monday? Will it be "kind" or cruel of me to delay the inevitable?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• for god sake break up before her birthday. just do it, and get it over and done with it. and don't do it over the phone or by text. just be kind about it. and don;t go and say its over and then just walk away. if she starts crying, then just go up to her and give a big hug and say sorry, but I am not happy with you. its sounds stupid but be a gentlemen about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE