My ex sent me a friend request. Feeling awkward. Not sure what to do

Recently, my ex and I broke up. He moved across the country for a job promotion. We were together for almost a year but the least few months were especially tough due to the uncertainty of the future if the relationship. Now he sent me a friend request. I'm trying to move on and I don't want to be mean, especially when I know he needed this job, but think it would be awkward to add him as a friend. I'm not sure what to do...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably want to move on, and if you do, having him on Facebook won't help. Unless you want to get involved and confused and or ready in time to be with him across country. I'd say no, unless your not emotionally involved still.

• I don't think I could move across the country to be with him. I miss him sometimes but I am ready to move on. Not sure if having him on my fb will hinder that. I'm at the point where I've accepted things can't work and looking forward to finding someone new.

• That's a good place to be in for you. I'd say no to Facebook< because it's a drama queen.