My boyfriend wants space to himself. Should I even worry?

So my boyfriend has moments when he wants space to himself because we do spend a lot of time together. I recently started working so its not as much time as before. So today we had plans to hang out, but work called me last min and I had to go in. While at work I saw I had a missed call from it, within 5min of his missed called I called him back and the phone was busy, I awaited less than a min called again and no one answered ( he doesn't have caller I'd bit I'm sure he knew it was me because he didn't know I had gone to work) then after work I tried to call him again and his mom said that he wasn't home, that he had left pretty early and said he was going to do laundry but didn't take Anthing. The only person he hangs out with is his cousin and he wasn't with him. There's a possibility he's with his other 2 friends he rarely hangs out with but its Monday and they both work. Should I worry or am I over reacting?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're over reacting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Did you leave a voice mail? You should always let him know if you're going to cancel. Yes guys do need their space sometimes, even if you guys have lots of fun and workout well together it can still drain the guy of energy. Even if the guy doesn't have anything planned or his plan is to sit on the couch and relax without you let him do it. Every guy has his own way of recharging.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're overreacting. Leave the poor guy some breathing room.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him the space he wants...you're slowly becoming the obsessive clingy gf!

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't be worried. You're reading into things too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him some space. I'm the same way I got a ton of homework and papers and I distance myself from my girl because of those things. Its temporary.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute that you like spending time with him. I would certainly prefer a girlfriend like that to a cool, detached girlfriend. Ironically, though, I also like spending time alone with my own thoughts. So I do think you're over-reacting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It is not exactly clear what you are worried about. Are you thinking that he is physically hurt somewhere? Are you thinking that me is mad, that you canceled plans with him, and is not taking your calls? Are are you thinking he is out with another female? In any event, I do not think you have anything to worry about

1|0
    0|0
  • You are worrying too much. Unless you know he is purposefully hiding something from you (and you are certain it isn't a good surprise), then don't worry. Guys like their space, just like us girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Space is fine, see how he does in the coming weeks since, you'll be in work sometime. You both are adjusting to your work schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • How much time do you usually spend together in person, on Skype, and texting/calling?

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys need their space, so just chill. Becoming clingy isn't a good thing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes