Should I contact my boyfriend or maybe he's my ex-boyfriend now?

Idk if he broke-up with me or not? We got in a fight this morning and he said I need time and he said he was leaving and then right before he left he told me I'm Done! And I haven't contacted him all day and it has been so hard not too. I have been so upset and miserable all day. I want to respect his wishes and give him time but I want him to know I am sorry and I miss him. So should I email or text him? or Just give him time? I don't want him to think I don't care because I do, but I want to respect him and what he wants too, and I don't want to piss him off more than he already is. So should I contact him or just leave him alone and let him contact me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He has retreated to his cave.

Although every instinct you have says you should follow him into the cave, you must not.

A dragon guards the cave. And you will get burned.

In other words, leave him WELL alone, and wait for him to contact you. Give it 10-14 days.

1|0
    0|0
    • You're right every instinct is telling me to send him a short text but I know I need to give him time as hard as it is! And I guess if I don't hear from I know it's over! :(

• You will hear from him. That's a guarantee. Trust me on this.

• Ok thanks I really hope you are right on this one!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Give him some time and space to cool off! I'd probably wait at least 2-3 days before contacting him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him 3 day, then tell him you miss him, and whatever else you want to tell him!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I will wait a few days!

Recommended myTakes