I'm in love with my ex-boyfriend...How do I get him back?

He broke up with me because of my friends a little while ago..and got a new girlfriend like 2 weeks after. We had it all. He told me he loved me, we could just talk about nothing for hours and have so much fun while still having that sexual chemistry..it was perfect. Anyways, he called me up a couple weeks after he started dating the girl telling me he missed me and that we would get back together soon. Then he ignored me...for so long and I can't stand it anymore I need him. What do I do? Preferably guys answers but girls too please :)

Updates:
thanks for the answers guys!

:)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he is your first love? Just curious. What did your friends have to do with you breaking up? IF he is ignoring, (at the moment) its probably because of his new girl. More than likely, his new girls is just a rebound or a transitioning relationship. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with you calling him, and telling him exactly how you feel. But, depending on what your friends had to do with you two breaking up, he might want you to have less to do with them. He might even given you an ultimatum. If you can ad more info, that would be helpful

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This indeed is my first love. My friends were harrassing him because they thought he was disrespectful towards me which he wasnt, but It got to a point where it was constant. I've wanted to call and tell him how I feel, but I don't want to ruin his "rebound" relationship for fear of it backfiring.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I love it, a new relationship out of thin air..in only 2 weeks...only in high school. This kid is really feeling himself at this point in life. He's playing you, has played you, and will probably be able to hook up with you again. Either he's the most charming teenage boy on the planet...or you're a glutton for punishment. He has big cajones though, I have to respect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay away from him, and start finding a guy of interest to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hes playing both sides.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh gosh I hope not, thanks for the answer :)

• Your welcome. He also sounds like he doesn't really know what he wants. I wouldent take him to seriously, let his actions speak, not his words. Anyone can tell you they love you.

What Girls Said 2

• He could have missed you, then he went back to seeing her again. You should call him and find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems to playing mind game with you. Leave him alone and live your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes