Have you cheated on your spouse?

Have you cheated on your spouse?Have you cheated on your spouse?Have you cheated on your spouse?Have you cheated on your spouse?Have you cheated on your spouse?

Why? What made you cheat? Did you tell your partner? Did you stay together? How old were you two?
Updates:
Wow...45 updates for this question!

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We weren't legally married in the state I live in but we were common-law know has informal marriage. But yes I cheated on him and he caught me cheating on him! So I didn't have to tell him. He wanted to know why and I was honest and told him that I knew he cheated on me with a nasty stripper so I got even! I know it isn't right but it is what it is! I didn't lay around and cry and try to blame myself I went out and f***ed his best friend! But he hurt me and I wanted him to feel what I felt! But I don't believe in monogamy I don't really think you can be happy with one person for the rest of your life! I think you can be miserable and pretend to happy if you are in a monogamous relationship. I know I am gonna get so much hate from this but I am honest and that's how I feel! I am honest with all guys I start a relationships with they know that I will have other relationships while I am with them!

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm praying FOR YOU! sincerely hun. you are better than that mindset.

if you do good you attract good people, and if you have your mind set now you get hurt. As much as you don't believe you were hurt , You actually were.. It's OK sweetie life doesn't have to be so harsh.

• Show All
    • :)

• The only one who won here was his best friend. I wish you had not slept with his best friend.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• You remind me of myself as a kid .. Mom ! Mom! Mom ! Why does the moon follow us ? Why ? Why would it do that ? How does it do that ? Does it wanna hurt us ? Why mom ?

Anyway.. I never ever in my life cheated .. that's just plain shallow.

0|2
    0|2
  • I've talked to multiple people at once but made sure I wasn't in a relationship and that they knew.

It wasn't cheating but it's still something I feel bad about.

Call me...super monogamous...for the most part

2|0
    0|0
  • Never. When a person is officially mine, even if I'm miserable, I won't stray.

3|3
    1|0
    • Downvoted for not cheating? I guess someone pegged me as a cheater because of my gender again...

• I have a very serious relationship going on right about now so No I Haven't cheated on my spouse. He mean to much to me !

4|0
    1|0
  • I cheated on my X years ago. My SO gave me no attention and treated me like crap. We did end up breaking up, but not because of that, because he was abusive and I got sick of it, I was 23. I'm married now and never would cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not married but I'm in a serious relationship. I don't believe in cheating. I would never want to hurt someone

2|0
    0|0
  • We both had athletic careers that kept us away from each other a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never. I have never even come close to cheating on anyone I've been with because it is so wrong in my opinion and I have a super sensitive conscience. Even while I was with an abusive boyfriend for 3 years and we had a horrible relationship, (and he cheated on me) I never cheated because you just don't do that to someone. If you wanna be with someone else that badly, you need to break up first and then go your own way. It is the most hurtful thing you can do to someone to cheat on them. When I was cheated on I would say it completely ruined my life and it's been 5 years now. I'm with a new way better guy and still have trust issues from that one time. I'm in fucking therapy because of the anxiety and panic attacks I have for worry of being cheated on. DON'T FUCKING CHEAT. PLEASE!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever plan on getting married but I have had several serious relationship and subsequently been cheated on more times that I care to count, but still never cheated myself, although I made a mistake while one a "break" with my last boyfriend. I was never told straight up, I always found out either by the girl coming out and telling me or putting two and two together. I stayed with one guy for a year and a half after finding out he had be doing some snake-faced troll. I took him back until I realized that history has a nasty tendency to repeat itself. The first time I was cheated on was with my first boyfriend in high school, so 15/16.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never, and I never will.

2|0
    0|0
  • I ain't married

0|0
    0|0
  • Multiple times. My youngest baby is form another guy. he still thinks i am faithful to him

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm coming from the other end here...why does it seem married men try and pick me up? I think it is a big no no. If a guy is taken or married it is a buzzkill and any attraction I may have had (prior to knowing he had an SO) is gone.

1|0
    0|0
  • uhmm I didn't have a boyfriend, just being with two guys at the same time (no sex) just kisses here and there, going out, holding hands, but not dating.

this happened because I had mixed emotions. didn't know who to chose.. my ex who left me for another girl (but I still had feelings for) or the new guy (who I started to like even more each time we hanged out).

I ended up picking the new guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not married, but I am in a committed relationship. I would never cheat on him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It was unplanned, the guy was in my office, things were said, actions came afterward. It was all about the attention and I was feeling down about myself. No, I did not tell my husband, why hurt him? I'm hurting enough, don't need to create more pain. Yes, we are still together. The age is irrelevant; we can cheat at 25 or cheat at 40--older or younger. Although, between the two cheaters in this situation, he's younger than me, so, that was part of feeling desirable again. Usually, it's not even about sex when people cheat. I've always walked away in the past when I've had offers; this time, I needed the attention, so, I let it happen.

1|1
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I've had someone cheat with me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• i didn't understand the question, can you repeat it please, can you repeat it please, can you repeat it please.

No.

6|0
    0|0
  • Well occasionally my right hand gets tired so lefty takes over for a bit. Did we stay together? Well Aside from nearly getting my fingers cut off in a winch mechanism, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm still not married, but I'm not going to engage in that act. It's plain pointless and waste of time.

2|0
    0|0
  • While I'm single at the moment, I've never cheated on my past girlfriends Nor will I with future spouses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheated once in high school but married I would never. Because Id never marry someone I Don't love with a strong devotion. Random girlfriends I'm not really into? Maybe.

0|0
    2|0
  • I have slept with others as on "a break" that was not my decision. So hurt and unsure how things would work out I found another to fulfill a need to be wanted... While in a relationship I would never seek it or act it out. I have been cheated on plenty of times and that pain does not go away without treating myself better. By getting right with myself alone and then be ready for a true relationship which I do have now. Which cheating or looking for something else just doesn't or couldn't do any good for anybody involved!

0|0
    0|0
  • never have , got the chance but it is not me ,

1|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of times. What they don't know doesn't hurt them and its my buisness anyhow, not theres. If two people care about each other, they should be happy that their boyfriend/girlfriend is out having fun and getting some. Its selfish to be upset about cheating. But its better off being kept secret.

0|1
    9|1
    • Not everyone is against monogamy. It's genetically determined for each person. Don't judge monogamous people if you expect us not to judge you. And if you really believe in a non-monogamous lifestyle, man up and be honest with your partner instead of sneaking around like a little worm. I judge you for being a liar and a sneak, not your lack of monogamy.

• Show All
    • ^___^ I'm so happy I could reassure you. I'm open-minded about people who have different needs (monogamy vs. multiple partners) but I just can't stand lack of consent and deception. That doesn't make it "better." I think that's what really infuriated me LOL. I don't hang out with people who think like your ex, so it's shocking and offensive when I see people who think it's okay to hurt others like that.

• Im a one girl only guy, complete exact opposite of that. I can never get as close as I want to get to someone if there's multiple people. Rather just have the one special girl. I'm a guy even and I will admit behind closed doors, what my ex did to me destroyed me for awhile. I mean I'm a normal person. And it was like I had PTSD for awhile like people get from going to war. I thought people were out to get me. Felt kinda mind raped. Somehow I pulled though that entirely on my own I don't know how.

• I've had 9 ex-gfs that I dated for longer than a year.

Cheated on 7 of them.

Why : The opportunity was there the first time, felt as if I could do it and get away with it.

Tell her : Nope, always denied even when caught red-handed.

Stay together : After being caught, no... but one of them was cheating on her for 3 years.

How old : First time cheated when I was 17.

0|0
    6|0

Recommended myTakes