Have you cheated on your spouse?

Have you cheated on your spouse?Have you cheated on your spouse?Have you cheated on your spouse?Have you cheated on your spouse?Have you cheated on your spouse?

Why? What made you cheat? Did you tell your partner? Did you stay together? How old were you two?
Wow...45 updates for this question!

209

Most Helpful Girl

• We weren't legally married in the state I live in but we were common-law know has informal marriage. But yes I cheated on him and he caught me cheating on him! So I didn't have to tell him. He wanted to know why and I was honest and told him that I knew he cheated on me with a nasty stripper so I got even! I know it isn't right but it is what it is! I didn't lay around and cry and try to blame myself I went out and f***ed his best friend! But he hurt me and I wanted him to feel what I felt! But I don't believe in monogamy I don't really think you can be happy with one person for the rest of your life! I think you can be miserable and pretend to happy if you are in a monogamous relationship. I know I am gonna get so much hate from this but I am honest and that's how I feel! I am honest with all guys I start a relationships with they know that I will have other relationships while I am with them!

• I'm praying FOR YOU! sincerely hun. you are better than that mindset.

if you do good you attract good people, and if you have your mind set now you get hurt. As much as you don't believe you were hurt , You actually were.. It's OK sweetie life doesn't have to be so harsh.

• :)

• The only one who won here was his best friend. I wish you had not slept with his best friend.