Getting back in touch with a girl?

So, I was talking to this girl about 6 months ago and we spent some time together and talked a lot and became really close and basically acted like a couple. I felt there were def feelings there. This went on for several months. Then, she kinda stopped talking to me. I guess she could've taken it as I stopped talking to her because I was kind of playing hard to get, taking awhile to respond, not responding, making her chase me , acting like I was busy, etc. Because I didint want to seem clingy, which after all unattractive to girls and I was trying to make up for the few incidences I kind of did seem that way. So, I guess why she stopped talking to me is because I kinda backed away or took too long

To move. But thing is I didint know where I stood or what she wanted. She acted like she wanted a relationship with me but at the sametime be single and that kind of bothered me. And there was also the possibility she was dating other guys at the sametime and it seemed so. So, anyhow I've been meeting other girls since her but I'm starting to realize I really kind of miss her. I def wanted a relationship with this girl, just didint feel like I could pop the question at that moment. So, what should I do now? Message her on Facebook and just say hey? Like I still really like this girl, but at the very least I just want to talk to her again or be friends again. But I don't want to be like I miss you and all that needy bullcrap, even though I do. If the reason was that I moved to slow, do you think this girl is going to be happy me making an initiative to talk to her again or is she going to be annoyed as she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore? So, girls if you move on from a guy where you didint feel it was going anywhere, but your wrong, how do respond if he gets back in touch down the road? Do you treat them like an ex or are you happy they are getting back in touch? She obviously liked me but perhaps she got annoyed feeling it wasn't going anywhere? Would she still be annoyed with me now and not want to talk to me? Ugh, I really miss her, but I'm really dragging my feet trying to get back in touch with her. I don't want to act clingy or basically be ignored by her if I do. Or her annoyed by me. If that's the case, I'd rather cut my losses and not contact her.

So another question is there ever a limit for the amount of time you have to get back in touch. If it was just a misunderstanding or a fling that fissled out, I mean obviously I'm not going to be the first thing on their mind, but chances are will they be receptive of trying to talk to them or will

They treat you as a stranger and basically act like why are you talking to me? What do you want? I'm afraid of that.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say first acknowledge what occurred between you two.

Girls like that your at least willing to discuss the "elephant" in the room so to speak

And that's always the hard part...and it's the part that will bring you closer as friends...cause people don't want fake friends, to where they can't talk to if there's a genuine concern...

If you miss her like you say, and you know where the problem lies you have to be strong and address it..that will show her that you really care about her and her concerns.. And that's how you can start on the road of becoming friends again and everything else should follow eventually, but that's up to

The both of you. Anyway good luck hopes this kinda helps you.

Keep us updated, I would love to hear how Ur story turns out :-).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But its been a long time. I was thinking starting fresh, forgeting the past and see where it goes. I'm never a fake friend just have trouble communicating stuff sometimes, especially if I really like someone. Sometimes its the girl making it hard to speak to her in that she is confusing or sometimes it me and I just don't want to act clingy or desperate breaking down to somebody that I desperately like them.

• Ok, I understand, you assumed in order to tame her it needed to be done. Well cause I'm sure she playeda few games herself..i know the drill, I just don't know why after all the hard work and effort that people don't figure out what they want and admitt to it... Sense I've been apart of this site I never met a bunch of people to run away from there crush, or love, or romantic intrest. It just sucks and all so confusing..and it sucks badly. :-\. I just wish I could run into someone like myself at times

• For me its just fear. When I see the first sign of danger or disinterest, I tend to bail. I really like that person and the more I like them, the more it will hurt if they will reject me. I know, I gotta stop this and I will and I want to stop this. Because I'm just assuming they don't want a relationship or aren't interested. But, it felt like she played games and it threw me off to what she wanted. But I mean I'm not one of those people trying to avoid a relationship or commitment.