Discussion about our future and he says this...

I tell him I know he has a lot to overcome for us to be together, long emotional conversation ensues and I tell him I realize how much he has to give up to be with me and he said "that's for me to decide if you are worth it" Then he hangs up, that's it. Never called back. Should I call him or wait for him to call me?

I am so hurt, that cut. Am I being soft?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• People...Stop "wishing" relationships. Stop being so Dependent on someone else for life fulfillment. Yes, don’t call him at all. You never return a hang up. Be honest and confident. Add 25 years to your age, or think of someone’s opinion you really respect and ask, “What would they do?”

I don’t like getting older, but all of these relationship problems I read about are SO TRIVIAL. I am so glad I’ve already have had my long term relationship come and gone.

Now that I’m over it I can LIVE.

Go by the rule that someone should bring out the best in you, and don’t confuse sexual intimacy or the word Love with logic. Remember any two yahoos can have sex…any two yahoos can say I Love You…Why we put so much weight on these things is beyond me.