Discussion about our future and he says this...

I tell him I know he has a lot to overcome for us to be together, long emotional conversation ensues and I tell him I realize how much he has to give up to be with me and he said "that's for me to decide if you are worth it" Then he hangs up, that's it. Never called back. Should I call him or wait for him to call me?

I am so hurt, that cut. Am I being soft?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People...Stop "wishing" relationships. Stop being so Dependent on someone else for life fulfillment. Yes, don’t call him at all. You never return a hang up. Be honest and confident. Add 25 years to your age, or think of someone’s opinion you really respect and ask, “What would they do?”

I don’t like getting older, but all of these relationship problems I read about are SO TRIVIAL. I am so glad I’ve already have had my long term relationship come and gone.

Now that I’m over it I can LIVE.

Go by the rule that someone should bring out the best in you, and don’t confuse sexual intimacy or the word Love with logic. Remember any two yahoos can have sex…any two yahoos can say I Love You…Why we put so much weight on these things is beyond me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It seems that he wants to control your relationship.

Be strong, and let him call you.

If he doesn't, take it a cue that he already moved on.

0|0
    0|0
    • how is letting him control her. her being 'strong' . that's the opposite of strong. that's a yes-woman.

just because he wants to control it. does not mean that is what should happen.. obviously.

• Sounds like you pissed him off, something fierce.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, how long have you been with him? If you are with him for more than 2 years and you are not getting any closer to marriage, I would cut your lose now and move on. Let him think about it and get back to you but if he is like this and that, I would worry more about how long this will last...

0|0
    0|0
  • What were the types of thigs you were discussing? It was incredibly rude of him so I would wait until he's swallowed his pride and called you

0|0
    0|0
    • Important things like where we will live, the fact that I have kids, he would have to move to be near me, change jobs etc. Big things...

• Well that's ridiculous of him. His priority needs to be you and the family you'd have together big he has to decide if that its worth it I say you decide for him. Good luck and be strong!

Recommended myTakes