Not wanting to smoother but also don't want him to feel like I'm moving on.

Ok, been dating this guy for 6 months now. We broke up after getting really serious 2 months in. Been sort of taking it slow this time around. This past week I've noticed he has been stand offish with talking to me. I really truly believe its his job stressing him out. I'm just wondering should I just back off, not really talk to him and give him space to think and feel what he needs to do? I don't want him to think I'm moving on because of his job as that was the reason why we broke up the first time around. But I don't want to appear desperate to keep him or needy. I've openly told him I support what he needs to do to survive. We both have our own houses and children to support. I've done my best to help him out here and there with some gas money and cooking dinner for him and his son when he has him. But I've got to take care of my own. I cannot do both. and I won't. I just don't want to ruin what I think could be a really good future together. Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• Giving him space is the best you do for now, and it would really help you focus on your own life as well. Let him settle his life first, and if all's well, let him initiate your conversations, special moments and others again.

What Girls Said 0