When will women stop searching for the 'perfect man'?

This I ask because it results in a major loss to two partners who once had a beautiful relationship. Why do women break up when they find just one fault with their man? Why do you always start searching for 100 pluses and 0 minuses when women themselves are not as perfect as we men want? This is mother nature, there is nothing like perfect here, only near perfect. You break up with us just because we had one fault and you never come back once we apologize and even start spreading smack of us just because of one fault?

If this is the case then women are at a major loss while the men they break up with enjoy their lives to the fullest :P This is what I've been seeing so far!

woah! I'm amazed at the number of answers! Keep em coming sweeties! I want more :D

167

Most Helpful Guy

• I covered this before. Women are stuck in a jail where they think they are entitled to the perfect male, even those who amount to a 4/10 on their best day. There are a few reasons for this. The main one being that they have inflated egos based on false views of themselves. They are essentially very insecure, and the way to compensate for that is to have a male that they deem as perfect...until they know he doesn't exist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE