Girls do you usually sweep or move your hair to the side when a cute guy is walking toward your direction?

Like do you move your bangs to the side or adjust even when your talking to a friend and you see a cute guy coming you way?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes yes. It's sort of just a reaction because when you see someone cute or that you like then you might get nervous and be inclined to want to do something with your hands to distract you. It's kinda like the cellphone move. Many times I catch myself just holding my phone for no reason in my hand because then I feel less awkward when walking or doing some things.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE