I really want to contact my ex

I ended the relationship. I felt like I had too.. We argued a lot and I felt like I was always option b. I tried to tell him this, but then would say I was jealous of his friends? He is also selfish and incosiderate. It's being 4 weeks no contact. I'm too nervous to contact him. I miss him, but he might not reply? Il feel worse then. I don't think I want him back. But I do want to see how he is. Any suggestions?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply send him what you're feeling at the moment. Even if he accepts it or not, you have said your feelings. Always, it will work wonders since you stood up and took the courage.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if he has a new girl now?

• At least you've sent him what you want to say.

Most people in their later years regret the things they can't say today.

• I don't know.. I'm too nervous to. I am waiting to see if he will make the effort and contact me