Can I get him back? please help me

me & this guy talked for about 2 months so he didn't really get the chance to get to know me & thought I wanted to just party & assumed I talked to a lot of guys, because not trying to sound cocky, I am an attractive girl & he's very attractive as well and I fell completely head over heels for him. we stopped because he started talking to his ex of 2 years again. in the past he played her a lot and cheated on her, but deep down he really is a good guy, now that they're back, he's really committed to her & has been faithful and everything which is really good & I'm happy for him, but a friend that's close to him and has gotten close to me told me the reason why was because he felt alone and had trouble paying for rent, etc.. so basically he was used to this girl & both knew how they were and everything. so his friends tell me that when he's around his girl, he acts so serious & doesn't even hang out with them anymore, I understand he's trying to be committed but he does need his space with his boys & when he's not around her he fools around & acts like himself. & we all work together now & I've noticed that, and now that I work with them all & when she's not working, he's been teasing me, flirting with me, bothering me, everywhere he sees me, like A LOT A LOT, we are friends, yes. after we stopped talking, after those 2 months, he would call/text to make sure I was OK, I honestly do still have feelings for him & wanted a second chance with him, can I get that back? or what :l like a wise person would move on like I've done in my past but I don't want to give up on him because he was good to me and the way we were together.. I just wish he really gotten to know the type of girl I am.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• " in the past he played her a lot and cheated on her"

"the reason why was because he felt alone and had trouble paying for rent"

"basically he was used to this girl"

so just to be clear... you're attracted to a guy who cheats on his girlfriends, uses them so he can afford rent or hangs around them just so he isn't lonely?

Boy he sounds like a real catch

I'd say move on. Find a better guy. If this guy you are "head over heels" comes up one day and is free and you are too then you can see what's what but while he's with that other girl you might as well just leave it be and frankly I think you should really think what makes this guy (aside from being attractive) such a great person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It is not worth to try if he doesn't love you ...but if you think he loves you ...try it ...if it makes you happy and satisfied

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you're not trying to sound cocky...but your username is "prettichick". Sorry couldn't resist.

This is what I don't understand about girls. Guys get a bad rap. Guys who cheat get called every name in the book. But girls like these kinds of guys. Why would you want a guy who played and cheated in his ex-girl, then pretended to care about her again just to get her to help with rent? The guy kind sounds like not the most morally upstanding guy. lol. This is an example of a girl not making a decision based on common sense at all. But rather on the delsuion that somehow, you are so special that you will succeed in taming a know player, you will succeed where every else has failed...yeah right

1|0
    0|0
  • Only read half of this. Please find someone else. There's too much going on...on both ends

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls love douche bags,but they never admit it

0|1
    0|0
  • Move on. At this point, your only option is to be a relationship wrecker or move on.

Which do you really want to be known as?

1|0
    0|0
    • completely agree with this guy. you are either destroying a relationship or getting together with a person that would most likely be using you as he used her.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes