Multiple questions. its like a 2 in one question.

People don't really seem to answer these type of questions so ill just put them all in one post. Answer whichever you want.

1. How do I know if I'm obsessing over someone? Am I going overboard? I like this guy that I've known for about 5 years. We don't talk. We just say hi to each other but we know stuff about each other and that's it. Its going to be almost a year that I've liked him but I don't know why. I think about him a lot and how I really want to get to know him better but I get so nervous around him. But I don't know if I'm getting obsessed with him and I should move on, or if its OK for me to continue liking him and something can happen one day? I've tried moving on and I think I'm over him but deep down, I still feel something for him.

2. is it a bad idea to see other guys when I like this guy? Is it fair for the guy I'm seeing? Is it best to wait for the one I like? that's what I've always done and that's why I've never had a boyfriend. It seems like I get a decent amount of male attention now, unlike before, but I like that one guy. I don't know if to give these guys a chance or stay single as I've always been? I have no problem being single but I do want to find a good guy one day and I don't know if I'm missing out on great guys and ill regret it later when I'm older.

Ok. So please answer both or one question. Feel free to give yo your input.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• 1. As long as you can focus on other things than him you're ok

2. I think you should see other guys to explore options

• Ok well I can focus on other things like school stuff, and other things that are important to me. He's always at the back of my mind though.

Its not unfair to the other guys because I like someone? Or will my feelings go away if I see other guys?

• I think other guys will take your mind off of your crush and you'll see that other guys are worthy.