How did you move on from your ex

I wouldn't get back together with him and I do t want a rebound relationship I just want to stop thinking about him. Any suggestions?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You get back together with your best guy friend(s) and hang with them for a few months until you can figure out what you want next time; someone who can bring solutions to those problems. e.g. he was always gone or he was always dragging me to his parents ...

2. Begin the search with old BFs, thinking about how they fit this new shopping list or not, good for inspiration but not always to seal a deal.

3. Apply your new shopping list to casual new guys, instead of just whisking by fast. Every hello is a candidate, waiting for you stop long enough for an evaluation. Even if these just come close, they may be friends with someone a better match.

4. Expand your outings to include things guys like to do (even better if few other gals are there); an extreme suggestion might be golf, etc.

5. There's nothing wrong with using dating aides, however odd they may seem - it keeps you sharp in the hunt ... e.g. link

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE