Are we breaking up because if me draining him emotionally?

My boyfriend and I have been together 7 months. Unfortunately, I have a lot going on between work, a complicated medical issue and family stuff. We argue a bit because he makes mistakes and I have issues controlling my emotions. Some of it is a side effect of my medication in preparation for surgery (hormone altering drug). We recently argued about something that has been ongoing, and I told him I felt like he didn't have my back, aka he wasn't a good "protector" in situations. I also told him to be honest with me as opposed to telling me what he thinks I want to hear. He is now upset. I sent an email saying I wanted to know what I could do to make things better. He called, said he wanted to come to see me and talk in person, I said OK but an hour later he changed his mind. I tried contacting him the next day but he ignored me. It has now been 4 days since we last spoke. What is going on?
Updates:
*of

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Simply forget about him. He doesn't want to settle things with you, and is somehow over you.

It's hard but you need to find a better "protector".

0|0
    0|0
    • What about the whole give him time to cool down stuff? Damn. It just seems so messed up that he is already over me. :( He still has my key and I still have his stuff.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes