Boyfriend moving in with married couple who are about to have there 2nd child.

He said I gotta be more grown up and proactive but don't worry ill always make time for you but I feel like he is moving out his moms and moving on without me and he just moved today. He said it was going to complicate things between us for a while b.c he doesn't want anybody over I've never met his friend and his wife we have only been 2gether for 3 months . every time he goes over there is hangs up on me Because he is drinking he is rude to me and ignores me sometimes. I don't want to say it but they are not a good influence on him or ther child. I don't know what to do or what to feel.

11