Convincing her that I'm 'the one'

My girlfriend (of a few months)/best friend (of about 18 months) has admitted being confused about her feelings recently, and that she still feels something for her ex. Alongside this, she is undergoing therapy for depression, so has some other issues to sort out. She says that she doesn't want a relationship at all until this is dealt with, which I have told her I will support her with 100%, but I am so ridiculously, head-over-heels in love with her that I NEED to be with her, in a way that I don't think anybody else will ever be able to understand.

She broke up with this ex for me, and has said that she is totally in love with me, but I feel really insecure about the ex boyfriend. How can I convince her that I'm the only one she should ever be with?

Thank you.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It looks like you should really give her some space. If she's got a lot going on right now, the last thing she needs is you being clingy. Give her some space to breathe and decide for herself whether she wants to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that if you guys are really young (like high school aged) than you should move on...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes