Convincing her that I'm 'the one'

My girlfriend (of a few months)/best friend (of about 18 months) has admitted being confused about her feelings recently, and that she still feels something for her ex. Alongside this, she is undergoing therapy for depression, so has some other issues to sort out. She says that she doesn't want a relationship at all until this is dealt with, which I have told her I will support her with 100%, but I am so ridiculously, head-over-heels in love with her that I NEED to be with her, in a way that I don't think anybody else will ever be able to understand.

She broke up with this ex for me, and has said that she is totally in love with me, but I feel really insecure about the ex boyfriend. How can I convince her that I'm the only one she should ever be with?

Thank you.

20