Can you miss an EX A LOT while being in love with another person?

My boyfriend misses his EX A LOT basically but we're in a relationship. Can he love me while missing his ex a lot?

He isn't keeping in contact with her.

This is my story: link
  • Yes you can miss an EX a lot while being in love with another person
  • NO, you cannot miss an EX a lot while being in love with another person
  • See answer
    Vote C

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes still inlove with her. Giving it time and sticking around won't allow him to "get over her". He needs to be single. I'm sorry to say hunny, but your relationship is stopping his healing process.

You can only heal when your single. For those that cannot, are weak, and end up staying in a new relationship while thinking of the other. Do you really want to be with a guy like that?..