I want to break up with him. Will this hurt a boy?

I know that my boyfriend doesn't love me, and I want to break up with him but I know he wouldn't care.. he is very bad for me last time maybe because he wants me to break up.

If I tell him that I break up because I met someone else and I felt in love, is this possible that this will hurt him a little? or he wouldn't care anyway?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• if you feel like breaking up with him just do it.. don't make up things, excuses, or anything like that. just went through sumthing like this with my ex. she gave me a runaround kind of reason...blah blah blah...said a bunch of stuff that sounded like bs. pretty much I feel I've heard every breakup line possible just from her. I would of preferred the cold hard truth. she said she didn't meet and e one, she wants to focus on school, figure things out, etc... if you love something let it go, if it was meant to be it'll come bak...yadayadayada...

the truth is the best. no sugarcoating and no bs.