I want to break up with him. Will this hurt a boy?

I know that my boyfriend doesn't love me, and I want to break up with him but I know he wouldn't care.. he is very bad for me last time maybe because he wants me to break up.

If I tell him that I break up because I met someone else and I felt in love, is this possible that this will hurt him a little? or he wouldn't care anyway?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if you feel like breaking up with him just do it.. don't make up things, excuses, or anything like that. just went through sumthing like this with my ex. she gave me a runaround kind of reason...blah blah blah...said a bunch of stuff that sounded like bs. pretty much I feel I've heard every breakup line possible just from her. I would of preferred the cold hard truth. she said she didn't meet and e one, she wants to focus on school, figure things out, etc... if you love something let it go, if it was meant to be it'll come bak...yadayadayada...

the truth is the best. no sugarcoating and no bs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Stop being immature and worrying about trying to hurt him just because you are hurt.

1|1
    1|0
  • If you know he is bad for you and does not love you, then you would be doing such a horrible thing to yourself if you stay. Find someone who loves you.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's not a facade and he really doesn't care then no, he wouldn't care if you found someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems that he really doesn't care about you.

Just leave him, and be with that someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it will hurt him, how do you know he dousen't love you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. If it was me I would perhaps be a bit jealous and angry that you kind of won a point but no true heart feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what's best for you and ditch him if you don't think it's gonna work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The real question is why do you care?

0|1
    0|0
  • How do you know he doesn't love you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Are you really concerned about his feelings of that matter for his benefit or yours? It sounds to me that you want to just get back at him, and think that saying that there is someone else who has your love will finally get a emotional response out of him. If that is the case, then you just want revenge and it will look a little pathetic, if he really doesn't love you or want to be with you as you claim. I wouldn't say anything, and just break up with him, and leave that whole other love aspect out. Its childish, and be honest if he does ask for reasons.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes