How to get over an ex?

I'm 18, I broke up with my first boyfriend 3 months ago, we'd been together for only a month and I'm still not over him! I am just so mad at myself because I can't get over it, and I'm trying so hard! .. I don't think it can be called a "relationship" tho, he'd only been with me to make his ex girlfriend jealous, then he broke up with me and got back together with her. I had my first real kiss with him, we got to the 2nd base in like 3 weeks, I mean I let him get that far with me... I was so stupid and now I can't get over it, tell me how to do it, please, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't get back together with him for anything in the world... I tried to be with someone else, it doesn't work, It's like I'm trapped somewhere in between, and I almost bullied his girlfriend Because I'm so pissed, and so damn angry with this situation I'm in... seriously, I'm a good person, I've always been, I don't recognise myself anymore... just give me an advise, please :(

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Its OK, but you must understand its not his girlfriends fault. Focus on the bad qualities about him, he used you, maybe even lead you on. Don't listen to depressing music about break ups taylor swift and rhianna and all that, you know THOSE pop songs.

Throw out every reminder of him, exercise helped me get over someone. Exercising and working out, releases endorphins and '' feel good chemicals.'' into your body. Remind yourself that he isn't right for you. Think of how he used you, and left you for his ex. And every time he's mistreated you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why the down vote :(

• idk who gave it to you.. but thank you for helping me <3

• Your welcome :), you have nice qualities in your personality, so you will have no problem getting a new boyfriend.